- Sale of Prospectus:
A candidate desiring to seek admission in any of the Government or Private ITIs can download the “common” Prospectus from our website https://dsde.goa.gov.in/ or https://iticanacona.goa.gov.in/ or https://goaonline.gov.in/
Incase of any difficulty they should approach to the nearest Government or Private ITI and Office of Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
- Instructions For Filling Online Application Form
- Visit dsde.goa.gov.in or_www.goaonline.gov.in and click on ‘Online Admissions to ITI 2021-22’
- Go through the procedure to apply, Documents required and Designated Officials.
- If you are already registered with Goa Online Portal then click on ‘Proceed to Apply’ Center your login ID and Password ->click login
- If you are not registered with Goa Online Portal, Register yourself
(on www.goaonline.gov.in by providing email id, mobile no, aadhaar no., name, address and date of birth along with OTP authentication.
On successful registration, login using credentials and click on Services Menu -» All Services -> Directorate of skill Development and Entrepreneurship -> Application for ITI
- You will see ‘Application form’ page>Click on ‘Apply Now’. Then proceed with the filling on the application form.
- Enter your Personal Information & Educational Details.
- Upload your passport size photograph in JPEG/PNG format with size less than 80 KB
- Upload your Self Attested mandatory certificates / documents in JPEG/PNG/PDF format with size less than 2MB and greater than 10KB.
- In case of more than one Residence proof / Bonafide certificate, multiple documents can be uploaded to prove residence of 10 years in Goa.
- In case the no. of attempt is more than one , multiple marksheets need to be uploaded
- Click on the submit application button and proceed towards the payment of:-
- Application processing fee;
- Prospectus fees (//lease hard copy of prospectus is not purchased).
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- On successful Payment, candidate can download the filled Application Form by
clicking download link from the inbox. Candidate can also download the payment receipt from the inbox.
- Candidate to choose the Trade I ITI preferences by clicking on submit “trade preferences?’ from the inbox.
- Once the application is Verified (approved/rejected), the status will be communicated via SMS/EMail.
- Uploading of documents along with online application:
Following Documents to be scanned in JPEG/PNG/PDF format with size less than 2MB and greater than 10KB.
- a) Leaving Certificate of the last School/ College / Institute attended by the candidate
- b) Bonafide certificate of the last School/ College / Institute attended by the candidate mentioning that the candidate was a student of the particular school / college during the Last academic year
- Statement of marks obtained in VIII Std / SSC/ XII as applicable
- a) Residence Certificate from the Mamlatdar proving continuous period of residence of last 10 years in Goa on the date of application
- b) Residence proof (Other than residence certificate) such as School /Institute /College Leaving Certificate/Bonafide certificate/Transfer certificate etc. proving last 10 years continuous domicile /residence in Goa, preceding the date of the application. (any one) [Self attested]
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate that the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes issued by competent authority of Govt. of Goa (If applicable)
- Certificate regarding candidate being Person with Disability (If applicable)
- Certificate that the candidate belongs to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) (If applicable)
- Certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is an employee of Govt. /Govt. undertaking. (If applicable)
- Certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is a freedom fighter.(If applicable)
- Certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is Defense Personnel or Ex- Servicemen. (If applicable)
- Children of the African Repatriates (CAR) of Goan origin, a certificate to that effect from the Home Department of Government of Goa. (If applicable)
- a) Income Certificate from competent authority proving that annual family income less than Rs 3,00,000/- p.a (If applicable) OR b) BPL / ANTODAY Ration Card (If applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Document at Sr. No. 12 are required for availing concession in fees at the Government ITIs only.
- Original documents along with the self attested Xerox copies to be submitted at the time of verification
- The original testimonials submitted by the candidates at ITIshall be returned to the candidates after of 15days from the date of commencement of the training.
- Completion of Admission Procedure
Procedure of admission shall be notified by DGT from time to time.